Monday 19 March 2012

OPI Holland Collection


I’d had my eye on the new OPI Holland collection for a few weeks and decided to pick up the Dutch Treats mini set on a recent shopping trip. The set comes with four colours; “I have a herring problem” – a shimmery bluey-green, “Red Lights Ahead...Where?” – a coral red,  “Kiss Me on My Tulips” – a hot pink and “Pedal Faster Suzi!” – a shimmery pale pink/lavender. 


            From left to right: "I have a herring problem", "Red Lights Ahead...Where?", Kiss me on My Tulips"   & Pedal Faster Suzi".
Both of the non shimmery shades will give you opaque coverage after one coat, however the shades containing shimmer do benefit with two to three coats in order to bring out their colours vibrancy. I think this is the perfect set for transitioning between winter and spring as it has the combination of both dark and brights.

I have always avoided buying the mini sets as I felt the application would take forever considering the smaller brush. However, I was pleasantly surprised and the application process was no longer than usual and I will definitely be looking to purchase the mini sets in future.