Thursday 12 April 2012

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint


This product instantly caught my eye when out shopping recently and completely stood out from the rest of the lip products on display. A green lipstick? Who would wear that? I decided to swatch it and was completely surprised. The green actually comes out pink and I couldn’t help but purchase it and give it a go.


 When I got home I decided to do some further research on the Barry M website. This lip paint contains aloe vera and is extremely moisturising on the lips, which is ideal for me since mine tend to be on the dryer side! It also has a waterproof formula and is said to last on the lips for up to 8 hours and after wearing this a couple of times I can completely agree! It lasted a long time without drying out my lips or smudging! 

Onto the colour! The product reacts with the alkaline levels on your lips and depending on your level it determines how pale or rich the colour will go. I’m not sure how true this is, however have noticed that the lighter you put this on the paler the pink and the more layers youu apply the darker the pink to the point it does go dark fuchsia/almost red.

At a very reasonable price of £4.49 I feel this is a fun product to use especially as spring is officially here and into the summer