Monday 1 July 2013

My Current Favourite Mascara Combination

Hey lovelies :)

I love my lashes to look long, separated and voluminous and I have been using the same combination for the last four or five months to achieve my desired look, so I thought I would share it with you!

First I curl my eyelashes with my Revlon eye lash curlers, which I've only recently picked these up. I was previously using the Cosmopolitan Full Lash Effect curlers from Superdrug and I have to admit I might have to go back and repurchase those as I find the Revlon knew quite stiff to use and don't give me amazingly curled lashes. (The picture was taken using the Cosmopolitan curlers.)


Once my lashes are curled I apply the first mascara - Benefit They're Real (£19.50). I love this mascara as I find it separates, lengthens and curls all in one. I apply about two or three layers of this mascara to give my eyes dramatic length. 


Before the Benefit They're Real mascara (£7.99) dries I apply a coat or two of Maybelline's The Falsies mascara to give a little bit of added volume. I use the waterproof version as I find it stops my mascara smudging around my eyes during the day - the panda look is not good!


I then finish off by applying a little bit of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner (£3.99) on the outer half of my waterline if I'm going out in either evening, if not I just leave it with the mascara.


What are your favourite mascara combinations? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.