Saturday 29 June 2013

Barry M Gelly Effect Nails - Dragonfruit

Hey lovelies :)

I'm back with another post on Barry M's Gelly Nail range! I wrote a post previously before Christmas on two if the polishes I picked up when Barry M first released this range, click here if you would like to read this post!

Whilst popping into Superdrug I noticed that there has been another set of colours released, all bright summery colours, ideal for the upcoming months..that is if the UK weather finally decides to text into summer mode! (Take me away to a hot country - I miss the sun!) The colour I decided to pick up was Dragonfruit - a beautiful baby pink colour. 

I've learnt that the art when it comes to applying these Gelly nails is to make sure you leave enough time for one coat to dry before applying the next! This way you avoid the disaster of dented or smudged nails as the formulation is quite thick. I tend to apply two coats after an initial base coat to give an opaque glossy finish and love the way it looks in your nails! You could also apply a top coat to make them last longer, but I would recommend using a shine finish one as to not take away from the finish of the Gelly nail polish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.