Thursday 20 June 2013

What's in my clutch bag?

Hi lovelies :)

As I'm heading out for a night out on the town tonight to celebrate everyone's end of exams, I thought it would be a fitting time to write a 'what's in my clutch?' post!

Now if you're like me and on a daily basis carry around ridiculous amounts of stuff in an oversized bag so that you're ready for every eventuality,  then you know how hard it is to organise everything you need into a small clutch bag for a night out. However, over the years I think I have got it down to a tee. 

The clutch bag I am currently using is a recent purchase from Miss Selfridge and is a small black clutch  (£16) with a removable gold chain strap, which really appealed to me. It's not the smallest of clutch bags, but isn't overly big, so it perfect when you're going out on an evening date, or heading out to bars/clubs. 


Now the first thing I always take with me is my phone. It seriously is my life line and whatever situation you're in, you never know when you're going to need it! What I like about this clutch is that it has a zip compartment inside where I can stick my phone without it getting scratched - bonus!

The next item I always take out is my small DKNY wallet. I have had this for years! It's big enough to fit in my ID, debit card and some cash without taking up tons of room in my bag.

House keys are always a must! You don't want to be that person ringing the doorbell to wake their parents up to let them in at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. Trust me, it really doesn't go down well!

The final item I always take are some plasters. Wearing heels always kills my feet and I am forever ending up with blisters, so these are handy to have in this situation! You never know if its not you needing it, someone else most likely will!

Those are my essential items to take on a night out, but if there's room I like to chuck in a small bottle of the perfume I'm wearing to top it up during the night and some concealer, powder, eyeliner and lipgloss to touch up too.

What are you're clutch bag essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.