Saturday 15 June 2013

Where Have I Been?

Hello lovelies! :)

I hope you are all well!

It's been well over a month since I have written a blog, far too long! So, where have I been?

In May my boyfriend and I made the 11 hour plane journey to the land of fajitas, sombreros and tequila - Mexico!! We spent two weeks in the gorgeous resort of Riviera Maya, about an hour away from Cancun. It was one of the most a amazing holidays I have been on. and will be writing a follow up blog post full of what I got up to out there!

When I returned to the UK I was thrown straight back into reality with two weeks to study towards my first ever Uni exam. I study with the Open Uni so the majority of my work is assignments, both online and written. I hadn't taken an exam for nearly 3 years since finishing my A Levels, so it was a pretty nerve wrecking period for me! However, I sat my exam this week and it definitely went better than I was expecting! Whether my results will show this we will have to wait and see! (If you want me to do a post on my experience with the Open University please let me know below!)

Now I am back and determined to spend my summer throwing myself into working on my blog! 

If you have any requests leave them in the comments below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.