Wednesday 13 June 2012

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel


As you may have gathered from the number of nail polish posts on my blog that I have a slight nail polish obsession! I’d heard about the Revlon Scented Nail Enamels whilst watching a recent YouTube video and couldn’t wait to get my hands on some of them. I’m not the biggest fan of the generic nail polish smell and I hate the fact it lingers, so the thought of fruity scented nail polish was right up my street.

I popped into my local Superdrug, which unfortunately didn’t have the biggest selection of Revlon nail polishes, so I picked up the three that they did have. The three I picked up were “Grapefruit Fizz” – a bright glittery baby pink, “Watermelon Fizz” – a glittery coral/red and “Grape Fizz” – a deep glittery purple.


"Grapefruit Fizz", "Watermelon Fizz", "Grape Fizz"
When applied, all being glittery nail polishes, the coverage if extremely sheer so it took 2-3 coats of each polish to get an opaque effect on my nails. You do get the usual nail polish scent when applying, although not as strong, but when the nails began to dry the fruity scent was instantly noticeable. The scents are gorgeous, long lasting and not too invasive. “Grapefruit Fizz” was definitely my favourite out of the 3 polishes. The nail polish itself lasted 2/3 days on my nails before chipping and for the price of £6.49 each I would have liked it to last for a little bit longer. I’m looking forward to trying a few more of the varnishes from this new range.

Have you tried any of the scented polishes from Revlon? What’s your favourite?