Friday 28 September 2012

Nail of the Week – OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue



Firstly I just wanted to give my readers a quick apology for my absence! Then end of August and the majority of September has been crazy busy for me with end of uni module assignments, leaving my current job and about to start a new one, so my world has been turned a upside down over the past month with tonnes of things to finish and organise. Now onto the point of this post.

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you know that I have a love for OPI’s mini set collections and when shopping last week I picked up the Ger-Minis set. I loved the range of colours in this set as they are all perfect for autumn and are all unlike any other colours that I have. 


The first colour from this set that I am featuring on my blog is Unfo-greta-bly Blu. Unfor-greta-bly Blue, as always a cute and quirky name, is a deep navy blue with gives a super shiny finish when applied. The quality of the nail varnish is perfect, opaque after just 2 coats and long lasting.


If you would like to see the other polishes from the Ger-Mini’s set let me know and I shall get them up over the next few weeks. What is your favourite Autumn nail polish?