Tuesday 29 January 2013

Nails Inc 3D Glitter – Marylebone



I recently purchased one of Nails Inc’s new special effect 3D glitter polishes in the colour Marylebone.  Marylebone is a baby pink based glitter polish with micro-glitter the same shade as the base colour and larger silver glitter chunks. 

£11
After two coats this polish is opaque and with a top coat lasted around 4 days before it began to chip and peel. For a glitter polish I didn’t think this was too bad! However, like with all glitter polishes, this was not the easiest polish to remove from my nails! Using the nail polish remover and tin foil trick this was eased, but still took a while!  (If you would like me to do a blog post/video post on this trick let me know!) 

Have any of you tried any of these new 3D glitter polishes?  What was your reaction? Do you have any favourite shades? Leave a comment below and let me know!