Thursday 18 April 2013

Accessorize - Elinor Pocket Tote

When it comes to spring and summer time I absolutely love to sport pastel colours, especially mint green. I am a huge lover of oversized bags as I tend to carry quite a lot around with me on a day to day basis. I spotted this tote bag in accessorise, which I thought would be a perfect summer bag for me.


This tote bag is made of polyurethane, a soft plastic and is lined with a suede type material. It has both outer handles, and a strap which is possible to adjust to a desired length or detached completely if you do not wish to use it. On the outside is an envelope style pocket and inside there are pockets for your phone and a detachable polyester zip compartment,which simply buttons on and off.


I love how this tote adds a pop of colour of any of my outfits and has plenty of space for me to carry around everything I need. Priced at £42 I feel that, although not on the cheaper end of the scale, it is definitely worth the money and I will definitely get plenty of use out of it.

To takes closer look at the bag on the accessorise website click here.

If you would like me to do a what's in my purse post, let me know in the comments.

What is your number one bag for summer?

2 comments:

  1. how big is the bag? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 33cm high and 46cm long :)
      All information is available on the accessorise website that I've linked in the post! I love it, just big enough without being ott xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.