Monday 15 April 2013

Revlon Nail Art - Ulterior Motive

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that, when it comes to new nail polishes, I cannot resist purchasing one or two. When I was shopping last week I stumbled across the new Revlon Nail Art line in Boots. I picked up 3 as they are currently on a 3 for 2 offer, usually £7.99 each.

There are three different categories for the new nail art polishes, Moon Candy, Expressionist and Neon. The first polish I picked up and am featuring in this block post is from the Expressionist category and is in the colour Ulterior Motive. 


This polish contains a deep navy blue polish, which is sheer and contains a slight shimmer and is used as the base coat. This took 2/3 coats before it became opaque. The second polish in this duo is a pink glitter polish with both micro and chunks of glitter to give different dimensions on the nails. The brush for the glitter polish is a long and thin, allowing you to create designs on the nails. However, I went for a simple look and just used the glitter polish on my ring finger in order to see the contrast the who colours have together.

I feel that the polish market needed something like this as I've not really seen anything like this around. Instead of buying polish and then a nail art pen, or nail tools to create designs, you've got it all in one product.

Overall I've been impressed with what I have tried so far. Have any of you purchased this product? If you would like to see the other polishes I picked up, comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.