Wednesday 17 April 2013

VECTRA5 Gold Studded Slippers



Today I thought I would share with you my current shoe loveeee :)

As summer is on its way I thought it was time to put away my beloved UGG boots, which I have practically lived in since September, and pick up some new flats. I was shopping in Topshop recently with one of my friends and these shoes instantly caught my eye.



These flats are black suede slipper style loafers and are covered in gorgeous golden studs, without looking tacky. Now for me this is way out of my comfort zone! I usually go for plain flats, but I instantly fell in love with these and have been wearing them with a variety of outfits, both during the day and to dress up outfits in the evening.  

Finding shoes can often be a task for me as I have slightly different sized feet, one size 5 and the other a size 5 and a half, and my feet are also quite narrow. However, these fit true to size and I have found them extremely comfortable, with no rubbing and not causing my feet any pain after a long day of walking.

If you want to take a look at these shoes on the Topshop website click here.

For just £20 I believe these shoes are very reasonably priced and I am so glad I picked these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.