Saturday 14 July 2012

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub


I’d heard about this product months ago whilst watching a Lush Haul on YouTube but never really got around to purchasing it until a few weeks ago! Over the last few months I’d noticed no matter how much lip balm or Vaseline I put on my lips they were just continuously getting chapped. This wasn’t a good look, especially since I’ve been really getting into wearing more brightly coloured lipsticks, making my lips one of the first things people would notice.


Mint Julips is a lip scrub containing caster sugar, to gently exfoliate your lips and Jojoba oil to moisturise your lips. This particular lip scrub is a mint chocolate flavour and absolutely delicious, definitely have to be careful not to just eat it...haha :)


I tend to use this product of an evening before bed. You simply just dip your finger your finger into the scrub, buff it onto your lips until smooth and then lick off the excess...mmmm. I then follow using the lip scrub with Vaseline and when you wake up in the morning your lips are still silky smooth!

I’ve been using this product daily for nearly 3 weeks and I’ve not even made much of a dent into it yet! For £4.95 and the amazing effect it’s had on my lips I would say it is worth the money!