Tuesday 24 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain


Revlon released its “Jut Bitten” Lipstain in the UK nearly a month ago now and after reading about them on American blogs I couldn’t wait to see them for myself. 

Lipstain in Passion - £7.99
The lipstain is a two in one lip stain and balm with the lipstain on one end of the product and the balm on the other. I usually shy away from lipstains as I find them extremely drying, but the thought of the balm with it appealed to me. There is currently a range of seven colours to choose from, mainly deep pinky reds. However, the colour I picked up was Passion which is a brighter pink.


What I love about these lipstains is the fact that the colour is buildable. When you first apply the stain to clean, dry lips the colour is quite sheer but you can make it as dark as you like! After applying your desired amount, you leave the stain to dry for around 30 seconds and then liberally apply the balm to lock in the moisture. The balm also helps give a little shine to the lips. Unlike lipstains I have used in the past, these do not dry out your lips and last for hours, even when eating, drinking etc. I have to reapply the balm during the day, as it does not last as long as the stain, but regardless of this I love this product!

Have any of you tried the Revlon Lipstains?