Monday 9 July 2012

Maybelline Express Finish 40 Second Nail Colour – Turquoise Lagoon


Today’s nail of the day is Maybelline’s Turquoise Lagoon. Turquoise Lagoon is exactly as the name states a beautiful turquoise colour and is very bright and vibrant on the nails.

Retail price: £4.09
The Finish 40 nail colours promise to go from wet to dry in 40 seconds as well as giving advanced wear without chipping for days. I can definitely agree with both of these promises. The nail varnish had an amazing consistency and, although opaque in just one coat, I applied two and they did dry just as quickly as they promise. I’ve been wearing this polish for 3 days now and the colour is still remaining vibrant as when first applied and there has been no chipping. I change my nail colour up a lot so whether it lasts longer than this I cannot say but 3 days is a good lasting time for me!

The only down side with the 40 second nail colours is there are only 2 shades available in the UK but I will be keeping my eye out for new releases in the future.