Sunday 12 August 2012

25 Questions Tag


Lazy Sunday afternoon
 Since my last tag post went down well I decided to do another one for you. This post is the 25 random questions tag, completely un-beauty related so you can get to know me better! 

1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, a dog and a hamster. I would love a cat though.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you? 
Bottle of water, phone, camera.

3. What is the weather like right now? 
Overcast and getting a little bit chilly.

4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed? 
I do drive and *touchwood* I have never been involved in a crash.

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
9:30AM, a nice lie in after two 6AM starts for work Friday and Saturday.

6. When was the last time you showered? 
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw? 
Batman: Dark Knight Rises.

8. What does your last text say? 
“I’m leaving now, see you soon xoxox”

9. What is your ring tone? 
I actually don’t know...I always have my phone on vibrate.

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
I have indeed :)

11. Do you like sushi? 
I love sushi! Although I’m not very adventurous with it and always have the same things.

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
Where ever I am to be honest, Waitrose, Tescos etc.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Never.

14. How many siblings do you have? 
One, a younger brother.

15. Do you have a desktop or a laptop? 
Laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
The big 2-1! Ahh exciting!

17. Do you where contacts or glasses? 
Glasses for reading and uni work.

18. Do you colour your hair? 
Occasionally, I don't usually go far from my natural colour so I don't need to constantly re-dye it.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today? 
There's not much of the day left but I am planning on watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony.

20. When was the last time you cried? 
Erm I can’t remember.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
Cheese, chicken and mixed roasted peppers mmm..

22. Which do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
Cheeseburgers anyday, soo healthy ;) 

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Yes, I don’t cope well after one though!

24. What is your eye colour? 
Dark brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
I can, Pepsi is definitely nicer.

Now it’s your turn! Leave your answers to this tag below OR link me to your blog! :)