Saturday 11 August 2012

Korres Lip Butter – Pomegranate


I’m sure that the majority of you reading this have heard of Korres lip butters after their hype over the past two or three years. Although I’d heard so much about them I’d never got round to trying them out myself. Whilst shopping on holiday I came across a small collection of the lip butters in the Spanish department store El Corte Ingles. There were only three of them to choose from so the one I picked up was Pomegranate. 

£7
Pomegranate is deep pink corally colour verging on red and gives a sheer tint to the lips when applied. The lip butters contain a combination of shea butter and rice wax offering deep hydration for the lips. This is one of the main reasons for wanting to try out this product as I tend to have chapped lips and I can definitely say that my lips felt hydrated for a good few hours after using this product. Pomegranate also has a gorgeous fruity scent, which I could literally just sit and smell all day...if that was a normal thing to do, however it doesn’t linger once applied.




What I love about Korres products is that fact that they are made up of natural formulations and do not contain all those nasties which are bad for your skin like most products found at the drugstore! 

If any of you have tried any other Korres products and have any recommendations please comment and let me know! :)