Tuesday 28 August 2012

Festival Nails – Feat. Nails Inc Limited Edition Jubilee Crystal Cap Polish


As I mentioned in my last post I recently went to V Festival and I since I have minimal makeup and messy hair I really wanted some stand out nails. I spotted this Nails Inc polish in John Lewis just before the festival weekend and I just had to get it.


This Nails Inc polish is one of the limited edition crystal cap nail polishes. The crystal cap was the first thing which caught my eye as the bottle is gorgeous! As the polish is a Jubilee limited edition to celebrate the Queens Diamond Jubilee the polish itself takes inspiration from the Great British Union Jack flag with red, white and blue glitter particles. 


Unlike most glitter polishes this one was easy to apply with smooth application. I did find that I had to do 2 coats to get a full coverage on my nails as the polish the glitter in is quite liquidy. I loved the effect the glitter had on my nails, especially in the sun and actually received quite a few compliments over the weekend! I cannot comment on how long the polish lasts as I had to remove it after 4 days due to work, however, it was nice and easy to remove with minimal scrubbing of the nails with nail polish remover!

This polish retails for £15, slightly on the expensive side, but I absolutely love it and it was worth every penny. I’ve never tried Nails Inc polishes before but I’m so impressed with this one and I’ll be on the look out to add to my collection! Do you have a favourite Nails Inc polish?