Friday 18 May 2012

Carmex Moisture Plus


Although I’ve always found the Carmex lips products moisturising, I’ve never been a fan of the minty tingly sensation and that’s always put me off using them often. However, I’d heard good things about their new Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm and decided to give it a go. This new lip balm comes in either a clear colour or with a peach or pink sheer tint.

£4.49 - Boots
I went for the peach tinted balm to give my lips a little bit of colour without being over the top. I was pleasantly surprised when I gave this product a go for the first time. My lips felt extremely moisturised and it gave a lovely colour to my lips which lasted for hours! The balm still had the minty sensation there but I don’t feel that it was as overpowering as other Carmex products and didn’t last for long. With SPF15 this product is definitely going to be one of my staple products for the summer months ahead! :)