Monday 21 May 2012

OPI New York City Ballet Collection


After being impressed with the OPI Holland mini nail polish set I recently purchased the OPI NYC Ballet Petites nail polish set. The mini set contains 4 of the 6 polishes in the collection and has 3 sheer pastels and one clear nail varnish with micro-glitter and larger glitter pieces.

 
The polishes which this set come with are My Pointe Exactly – a sheer grey, Don’t Touch My Tutu! – a sheer white, Care to Danse? – a pale lilac and Pirouette My Whistle – a clear glitter polish which looks amazing over any of the other colours.

From left to right - My Pointe Exactly, Don't Touch My Tutu!, Care to Danse? and Pirouette My Whistle
 As with all other OPI nail polishes these are of such an amazing quality and last up to a week on my nails. The only downside is you have to apply 3-4 coats of the polish for the colour to show up on your nails, but the results are beautiful. I feel like these polishes are ideal for summer and are going to look amazing with a tan :)

What’s your favourite polish for the summer?