Thursday 3 May 2012

TRESemme Salon Smooth Serum


I’m forever on the search for products to make my hair look smooth and healthy in a bid to hide it’s dry, damaged, frizzy self, so when I spotted the new TRESemme line when out recently I thought I’d give this product a whirl.

The TRESemme salon smooth serum is a no frizz formula containing Argon oil from Morocco. Argon oil is known to calm frizz and instantly smooths the hair giving a soft healthy looking result. This serum is also said to prevent split ends and protect the hair from heat styling. 

How I use this serum

I comb my hair out with a wide toothed comb after getting out of the shower and place one pump of the serum into my hands. I then distribute the product through my hair from about ear level down. I comb it through, (again with a wide toothed comb), to ensure that it’s evenly distributed. I don’t place it near my roots to avoid them looking greasy when dry :) I let my hair either air dry or blow dry it and then style as usual. You can also use the serum on your hair when it is dry to help calm any fly away hair!



I have been using this serum on both my natural curly hair and whenever I straighten it and I can say I noticed a big difference in both the look and feel of my hair. My hair feels so soft and moisturised, kind of that ‘after the hairdressers’ feel, and looks smooth, shiny and generally healthy. Whether I’d agree that it prevents split ends I’m not 100 percent sure, but it definitely helps to reduce their appearance!

I will, without a doubt, be repurchasing this product in the future, although I have been using this for nearly a month and not even used up half so it’s a BARGAIN at £4.79! :D