Monday 14 May 2012

Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish – 41 Meteorite


As mentioned in my previous Max Factor nail polish post I purchased a few more that day, including number 41 in Meteorite. Meteorite is a deep purpley/blue, depending on the light, with microshimmer. I am always a sucker for nail polishes with microshimmer, purely because I am not a fan of the “in your face, chunks of glitter” nail polishes. Microshimmer polishes are a lot more subtle and not too hard to remove from your nails! Although we are nearing summer, (if only the weather would follow suit), I feel like that is a beautiful nail polish to wear all year round. Just like Lollipop, the polish featured in my previous post, I was extremely impressed with Meteorite’s consistency and after just two coats the polish was opaque. This polish also has amazing staying power on my nails and can last up to a week without chipping!

Meteorite (41) - £3.99

Do you have a favourite nail polish or brand I should check out?