Tuesday 23 October 2012

Benefit’s “How To Look The Best At Everything”

Benefit has recently released a new flawless makeup complexion kit, which I think are ideal presents with Christmas just around the corner. The new kits are called “How To Look The Best At Everything” and come in 3 different shades, light, medium and deep. Considering I have extremely fair skin, especially in the winter months, I picked up the kit in light. 


£24.50
The kit comes with sample sizes of some of Benefits most well known and best selling products:
  • The Porefessional – A balm primer used to minimise the appearance of pores.
  • Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow – Benefit’s most recent brightening foundation in the shade Champagne.
  • Boi-ing Concealer – Industrial-strength concealer in shades 01 and 02.
  • Hello Flawless – Powder used to either set foundation or as light coverage itself, also in the shade Champagne. 
Within the kit is also a small powder brush, a mirror and a fold out instruction guide on how to use each of the items included.


Overall I think that this kit is fantastic in giving you the chance to try out some of Benefits products if you have never used them before. I would say the products I use the most are the Boi-ing concealers, which I mix together to create the perfect shade to cover my dark under eye circles and the POREfessional primer, which I use under my makeup to ensure that my makeup stays put all day and it noticeably minimises my pores. However, I haven’t really been using the foundation or the powder as, although this is meant to be targeted for light shades, I find that the shade provided is too dark for me and makes me look orangey.  I will definitely give them another chance come spring/summer next year.

Have any of you tried out this kit? What did you think?