Thursday 18 October 2012

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets



I wanted to share with you a little find of mine, which has now become a handbag stable for me! Over the last few months my skin has gone from extremely dry to oily. I’ve never had to deal with oily skin before so when I started getting shiny after a couple of hours, even when using oil free products, I didn’t want to start slapping powder on and making my skin cakey. I popped into Superdrug and found these little beauties.
 

These are the Kleenex Shine Absorbing sheets and for £2.99, currently on offer for £1.49, the pack contains 50 shine absorbing sheets. Yup, 50 sheets! These sheets effectively remove excess shine which has built up during the day, simply by blotting the problem areas. The feature which attracted me to these blotting sheets over others, except for the price, is the fact that they are powder free blotting sheets. This means that they remove the shine without disturbing your makeup or adding extra powder. 


 I’ve been using these over the last month and they have successfully helped me to keep the shine at bay! 

Have any of you used this product? What are your tips for keeping oily skin under control?