Wednesday 17 October 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask – Peel Off Passion



After reading about this brand of face masks on Hollie Bradbury’s blog, (http://www.goodgollymisshollie.com/) a couple of months ago, I went out to Superdrug and picked up a few of the sachets. I tried about every type of the sachets they have available, from mud masks, to peel off masks. I popped into Superdrug again around a month or so ago to pick up some more, but instead of finding the sachets I discovered these new tubes of their face masks. 


The one I chose is the Passion Peel Off in Pomegranate and Passion Flower. This face mask is designed to deep clean your pores and contains anti-oxidants that help to protect the skin. To use this mask you simply apply a thin layer over dry freshly washed skin and leave on your face for around 10 minutes, or until the mask is completely dry. You can usually tell when it is getting to this point because your face starts to harden with the mask. You then peel the dried mask off your face and wash your face with warm water to remove any remaining residue.

I absolutely love the way this mask makes my skin feeling after using it. My skin feels squeaky clean, smooth to touch and my pores look visibly reduced. It also has a lovely fruity/floral scent. Within the tube is 80ml of the product and since I use this only once a week, it has lasted me a long time so far, but I will be looking to try others when it runs out! 

Have any of you tried these face masks? What are your favourite?