Wednesday 10 October 2012

“My First” Tag



Autumn is finally here :)
It’s been a while since my last tag post and after seeing this tag going around on YouTube it reminded me of the old myspace surveys, remember those? I remember using those as a method of procrastination when I was supposed to be doing homework...opps :) 
 
First tweet?
I literally have no idea! :/

First person you subscribed to on youtube?
It was soo long ago, around 3 or 4 years, so I think it was Elle – allthatglitters21.

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably a really weak shandy (lager and lemonade), which was probably more lemonade than anything else, when I was younger. My first legal drink was a glass of champagne...I think :)

What was your FIRST job?
My first job, and still my current job, is working as a sales assistant, although I’m not going to mention the company.

What was your FIRST car?
My first car, and current car, is a baby blue Ka :)

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
The first person to text me today was my boyfriend to say goooood morning :)

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

My boyfriend, cheeeeesiness!

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

If first grade is the equivalent to Year 1 in the UK, it was Mrs Boutell, not my favourite teacher ever :/

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
My first plane ride was to Majorca when I was 7. I remember there being really bad turbulence and my brother and I loved it, thinking of it like a rollercoaster ride, and my parents were sitting there terrified! Haha!

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Charlotte, who I’ve known since I was a couple of months old, and yes we do still talk!

Where was your FIRST sleep over?
My first sleep over was at Charlottes house :)

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
The first thing I did this morning was check my phone and then went downstairs to make myself a cup of teaaaa.

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
The first concert I ever went to was S Club United tour, with S Club 7 and S Club Juniors, when I was 10!

FIRST broken bone?
My first broken bones were three of my fingers on my left hand, from the little to middle finger, after an accident in PE. Basically, myself an another boy in my class were on opposite teams and we were both going for the ball in basketball and as I got the ball in one hand, he tried to punch it out of my hand and ending up bending my fingers back...OUCH. Little did my teacher realise how bad it was and continued to make me play...

FIRST piercing?
My first piercing was one hole in each ear when I was little.

FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
The first foreign country I visited was the Spanish island of Majorca.

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I’ve actually asked my mum this and she said the first film I saw was The Power Rangers movie when I was 4 or 5...how girly! Haha :)

Who was your FIRST roommate?
I’ve never had a roommate as I didn’t go to university and I haven’t moved out of my parents house.

If you had one wish, what would it be?
If I told you that it wouldn’t come true!!!! 

What was the first sport you were involved in?
I started the martial art of Ju-Jitsu when I was 7 years old, but the first sports team I was involved in competitively was the Year 5 netball team.

What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Dump my stuff in my room, change into something comfortable and then usually laze on the sofa!

I hope you enjoyed that tag. If you want to answer these questions you can leave the answers in the comment section below!