Saturday 9 February 2013

Benefit Brow Zings



In the past I have never included, or thought to include, defining my brows as part of my daily make up look. However, for Christmas I was lucky enough to receive Benefit Brow Zings from my parents and have been using it every day ever since!


Brow Zings is a brow shaping kit and comes in a little compact containing wax, a natural shaded powder, tweezers, a hard angle brush, a blending brush, a mirror and a step by step guide of how to use the compact. 

£22.50
The kit comes in three shades, light, medium and dark. I have the dark shade, as I have naturally dark hair. The wax and powder are buildable in colour so I’m sure no matter what your colour one of the three shades will suit you.

If you are like me and as a teenager got a little happy with the tweezers and plucked your eyebrows within an inch of their life, I would highly recommend this product. The step by step guide is easy to follow and now I cannot live without this product!