Tuesday 19 February 2013

Valentine’s Day Nails feat. OPI and Nails Inc



This nail look is what I was sporting on Valentine’s Day last week which is a little late, but it’s better late than never right? 


I used the stunning lilac colour, You’re Such a Budapest, from the new OPI Euro Centrale collection. It gave a beautiful opaque coverage with just two coats with a shiny finish. On my ring finger I used Nails Inc special effects 3D glitter polish in Marylebone, which I have recently written a blog post on and you can read it here if you want to find out more!


I thought this was a very pretty and girly look for Valentine’s day and the 3D glitter polish gave it a bit of an edge.

What nail look did you wear for Valentine’s day? Link your pictures below or leave me a comment telling me what polishes you used! :)