Tuesday 12 February 2013

Essie – Mint Candy Apple



In the past I’ve always been put off of buying Essie nail polishes as, in the UK, they aren’t the most affordable of polishes at £7.99 a go! However, I was recently sent a voucher from Boots as I am part of their advantage card scheme. The voucher was £2 off of any Essie nail polish. 


The polish I decided to pick up was Mint Candy Apple. If you have been reading beauty blogs or watching beauty videos for a while you would have no doubt heard of this Essie nail polish. It is a beautiful minty green/blue, which I actually think is pretty much a Tiffany blue and is a beautiful shade for the approaching spring/summer time. Application was opaque after two coats and left a shiny finish on my nails! :)


Since this was the first Essie product I have tried I will say I am extremely impressed! Do you have any favourite Essie polishes I should check out? Let me know in the comments!