Thursday 7 February 2013

OPI S/S 2013 Collection - Euro Centrale



OPI have recently released their polishes for spring/summer 2013 and this season’s collection is called Euro Centrale. The whole collection consists of 12 shades, including pastels, darks and glitter polishes! Since I don’t reallllly need any more full size polishes in my collection, (although that rarely stops me purchasing them), I decided to pick up the mini set which gives you 4 smaller sized samples from the collection.
£13.95
This mini set contains the colours:
Can’t Find My Czechbook – a beautiful and bright aqua blue
Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! – a warm pastel pink
You’re Such A BudaPest – a periwinkle purple (my favourite of the four)
OY-Another Polish Joke – a shimmery gold

I did find that the formulation of some of the polishes was a little streaky on application, but with two coats they were all opaque with the long-lasting effect OPI polishes always give.  I love the collection overall and feel that I will definitely be wearing the colours from the mini set throughout the spring and summer season!

What do you think of the new OPI collection?