Monday 18 February 2013

This or That Tag: Beauty Edition



Make up

Blush or Bronzer
Bronzer. Nars Laguna bronzer to be precise!

Lip gloss or Lipstick
A non drying lipstick – Revlon lip butters!

Eye liner or Mascara
Mascara!

Foundation or Concealer
Foundation as that tends to cover the majority of my blemishes!

Neutral or Colour eye shadow
I don’t tend to wear a lot of eye shadow, but if I had to choose I would say Neutral!

Pressed or Loose eye shadows
Pressed!

Brushes or Sponges
Brushes

Nails

OPI or China glaze
OPI since I have never used China Glaze

Long or Short
Medium? :)

Acrylic or Natural
Natural. I’ve only had acrylics once and they ruined my nails :/

Brights or Darks 
Brights in the summer, darks in the winter!

Flower or No Flower
No flower! 

Body

Perfume or Body splash
Perfume! I have an ever growing collection! (Tad addicted) If you would like to see my collection let me know!

 
Lotion or Body butter
Lotion!
 
 
Body wash or Soap
Definitely body wash!
 
Lush or other bath company
I use a variety to different bath companies so neither! 


Fashion
 
Jeans or Sweat pants
I hardly ever wear jeans anymore, more of a leggings girl, but sweat pants at home!
 
Long sleeve of Short
Short sleeves!
 
Dresses or Skirts
Skirts! I cannot wait for summer!
 
Stripes or Plaid
Plaid
 
 
Flip flops or Sandals 
I live in flip flops in the summer!
 
Scarves or Hats
Scarves. Hats just don’t suit me!
 
Studs or Dangly earrings 
Studs. I always get worried that I’m going to catch my earring and rip it out if I wear dangly earrings!
 
Necklaces or Bracelets
Both!
 
 
Heels or Flats
Flats!
 
 
Cowboy boots or Riding boots
Riding boots

 
Jacket or Hoodie
Hoodie for sure!
 

 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
We don’t have Charlotte Russe in the UK, so Forever 21
 

 
Abercombie or Hollister
Hollister. Abercrombie is sooo expensive in the UK!

 
Saks 5th or Nordstrom
I’ve never been to either :/


Hair

Curly or Straight
I have naturally curly hair, so curly!

Bun or Ponytail
I wear my hair both ways, but probably ponytail

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
Bobby pins

Hair spray or Gel
Hair spray, I never use gel
 

Long or Short
I personally like mine long but it depends in the person :)
 

Light or Dark
Dark
 

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
I haven’t had full bangs (fringe) since I was younger, although I’ve been tempted to get them again, but at the moment side sweep bangs!

Up or Down
A little bit of both! 

Random

Rain or Shine
Shine! I hate the rain, makes it miserable! Although you would think I am used to it living in the UK!

Summer or Winter
Summer for the weather, winter for my birthday, Christmas and New Year!

Fall or Spring
Spring! 

Chocolate or Vanilla
Vanilla, I am not really a chocolate fan!