Wednesday 6 February 2013

25 Things About Me



This tag has been going around in the blogger-sphere lately, so I thought I would join in so you can get to know a bit more about me.




I come across as really shy, but when you get to know me I’m extremely loud and random.
 
I have a nail polish addiction! Even though I can’t even wear it for work, I can’t resist buying them and it is highly likely I will pick up one on every shopping trip...
 
I absolutely HATE tomatoes...the smell and taste makes me feel ill...yet I eat ketchup, pasta sauce and pizza...
 
I cannot stand heights! Even going down escalators makes me feel uneasy :/
 
Keeping up with the Kardashian’s is my guilty pleasure.
 
I have had an unhealthy obsession with the Harry Potter series since I was 7. I can still quote the first film off by heart.  (Sad I know!) 
 
I love making lists, it makes me feel organised!
 
The weather really affects my mood. Sun = :), Rain = :(
 
I love baking, especially cupcakes, it’s so therapeutic! 
 
I used to be addicted to Sunny D when I was little...until my mum told me it would make me turn orange and then I refused to drink it.
 
I am absolutely tone deaf, but that doesn’t stop me singing when I’m in the car alone!
 
I have never fallen over ice skating, (I used to go every week for about two years), go me!
 
Whenever I go to a restaurant I always order something I’ve tried there before. I need to start being more experimental!
 
Despite being a girly girl I am a big football fan and miss the weekends at matches with my family, darn work! Go on you Gooners! :)
 
Even though I’m 21 I still watch the Disney channel...
 
I cannot stand the sound of people eating loudly!
 
I check my ceiling every night before I go to bed for spiders...
 
I prefer silver/white gold jewellery over plain gold :)
 
I love lying in bed and listening to the rain. It’s so relaxing!
 
I hate being home alone and the smallest sound freaks me out.
 
I am both long sighted and short sighted.
 
Blogging and watching YouTube videos cheers me up :)
 
I am forever buying bobby pins. Is there a bobby pin fairy?! where do they all go?
 
If I am at home you will most likely find me in my onsies or pjs.
 
I hate coffee, yet I’m always tempted to try it every Starbucks trip. I still hate it.

That’s my 25 random facts! I will be back with some new posts soooon!